Why should you consider using a Private Civil Process Server?
Why should you consider using a Private Civil Process Server? Are you an attorney, finance company, private citizen, who has been unsatisfied with the efficiency of using a local constable or sheriff’s department that does not have the same interest in completing a civil litigation on your behalf? Did you get the standard three attempts and then the document is sent back to you? Wasting your money and time by getting everything ready and you still have the issue unresolved. From my experiences over the last decade yes the truth is you might spend a little more for a private process server. However this should not cost you in the end result because this is usually issued to the defendant or client in the case. Also a private civil process server, such as Franklin Investigations will go above and beyond the normal due diligence. If an address is not current, Franklin Investigations will notify the client that the address is bad and ask permission in most cases (depending on place of travel for service). Franklin Investigations has knowledge and resources to conduct a skip trace and locate a new address. Franklin Investigations is experienced in this area and will use the resources and common sense legal means to locate your defendant. Another reason it is more efficient is that a civil private process server can cross county jurisdictions to serve papers as where sheriff’s departments will end up sending this back if they cannot get the defendant served in said county. Yes, they will take a fee for doing this; and you have to go about the process all over again in a different county if you wish to use the sheriff’s department again. The third reason you should consider private civil process server is that they are hoping they can prove to you that they are worth calling again. From my experiences it easier to contact a private process server if there is a technicality in an affidavit to be fixed compared to trying to get hold of someone in the sheriffs civil division that will remember exactly what you need to be changed and make the changes quicker. Franklin Investigations takes every client seriously and strives to provide a fast and efficient service for every client. So that is why Franklin Investigations believes the contract is your satisfaction. Sometimes defendants in my experience will tell me that they are glad it is someone such as me giving them the papers. Franklin Investigations has served medical collections and this is a ball game that you have to approach every situation with the defendant differently; you have to have tack and commons sense when you are giving people these papers. If you are a person that tries to throw your authority around, you will fail. You will end up chasing your own tail with debtors. You need to understand approach and demeanor and tone make a difference, sometimes a situation requires you to be soft others might need a little more stern approach to complete the service for the client. Franklin Investigations you can count on a professional, ethical, and respectful civil process service that is why Franklin Investigations continues to grow and provide value to present and future customers as it has been said that your satisfaction is the bottom line. Whether you are a private citizen trying to resolve an issue by legal means or a law firm or another processing company, when you need a Civil Process Server in North Dakota and Western Minnesota please feel free to call or email Franklin Investigations with your request, and it will be taken with the most outmost importance and be completed soon as possible.
Hiring a nanny and using nanny cameras What you should do if hiring a nanny and want to give yourself a piece of mind.
When hiring a nanny there is some natural concerns by parents when you are asking someone to come into your home and take care of your kids when you are absent. Is there something's you can do to try relieve some of your anxiety about these aspects of our fast paced lives?
I will outline some things you can do to give you a better working relationship with your potential nanny.
1. First thing as many of you already do is sit down with them and talk to them and lay out the boundaries you have in the beginning.
2. After you have gotten by the preliminary meet and greet begin to ask them about different situations they have been in regarding this environment and other instances in their life.
3. Ask how they responded to the situation?
4. How did they resolve the situation?
5. How do you solve problems that you may encounter with children?
6. What are your boundaries with other people’s kids when they are displaying inappropriate behavior?
7. What do you need to relieve yourself from a possible situation that is stressful for them but at same time take care of the kids?
8. Ask them what kind of activities do they try to incorporate with the kids and the different age groups?
1. Ask your potential nanny if you can have 3 references that can divulge your behavior to them in the past with stressful situations or any kind of situation.
2. Be upfront with them that you may need a week to research their employment history and other references before you will notify them of being hired.
Background Criminal and Civil Searches.
1. As a parent you need to invest time and probably money in conducting a complete background search. 2. What to look for that can raise flags? Far as conducting background searches. * Before conducting searches just ask them is there anything that you might find regarding liens or judgments or the criminal record. If they are honest with you and say something happened a couple years ago and they said they learned their lesson you need to evaluate this person on your comfort level because people do make mistakes and most try to learn from them. 1. As possible employer for your nanny you should research to see if there are law violations of integrity and just reckless or careless violations. 2. If the person has current lien or judgments against them it could increase the possibility of types of dishonesty. 3. If you are considering cameras maybe be upfront with them and say I have cameras in the house for your benefit and mine. This can reduce insurance liabilities and can also protect you if some accident happens by accident.
KVLY Being a Good Witness 9-29-2015
Feel free to contact Franklin Investigations anytime: